Wednesday, 30 November 2016

Siblings together December block

 
 
 
Hello, it's my turn for Decembers siblings together block. I would like a very simple and quick Greek cross block please! In the above colours. Creams/neutrals for the surround and bright cheery blues for the center and corners. The corners can be scrappy they can be all the same or you can do them in two different colour ways as I have done above. 
This was inspired by a work trip to Athens earlier this year. I went up to the Acropolis on my last day and was so moved by the wonderful cream stone and the blue sky.
   
 
 
 
 
This gave me the idea for doing the Greek cross in these colours.
So cheery blues for center cross and outer corners. Cream, neutrals for surround. Oh yes the pattern! Here is a great pattern from 
It's pretty straightforward but let me know if there are any questions. I know it's a busy time in December so there is absolutely no hurry for these, very happy to wait. One block would be perfect but if you could do two that would be fab.
Really looking forward to seeing how this turns out!
 

3 comments:

  1. Great choice - can't wait to get started!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let's try again, shall we?

      An excellent choice! (Not sure it was worth the effort of deleting and retyping!)

      Delete