Wednesday 20 February 2013

A long list?

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced
After reading a post last week where someone suggested using their planner to organise their sewing I decided to try and get a handle on everything I was attempting to do. That is the whole purpose of these posts. So being a true librarian I have tried to classify them as follows:
Blocks of the month/sew alongs
Craftsy block of the month 2013
Pile o fabric skill builder block of the month
Hello Moon by April Mae designs
Farmers wife sampler quilt
Papillon creations - Around the world embroidery
Online classes
Leah day craftsy class on free motion quilting
Quilt tops in progress
Cutting out material for curvy quilt for weekend with Irene
Jelly roll top in 30s repro fabrics
Black and white quilt top to be layered up & quilted
Silk quilt, totally stalled while I was ill last year, really need to get back to this one.
Sensory quilt I promised a lady on twitter, some fabrics bought, do I need more?
Little patchwork puppy I promised Miss Freya ...

Goodness that's quite a lot, especially for someone who claims to want to finish things ... But writing it all down here gives me a focus for this.

So here is my current wip, Black and white quilt top I have promised a nice lady on twitter, need to get layered up and quilted.





I hadn't realised the light was quite that rubbish ... Here is a close up And another


Looking forward to seeing what everyone else is working on.


4 comments:

  1. I love your black and white quilt - I think I saw it last week too - I look forward to seeing how you quilt it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this a lot! I have some black and white fabrics I've been saving, still thinking about what to do with them. Good luck on all your projects.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the black and white quilt! I am afraid to write out my list, it might be overwhelming. I seem to do better if I just concentrate on the 2 or 3 things at the top.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This took my breath away! Beautiful! Writing down my list would require killing a small tee...so, I'll just go rom the top of the pile and work my way down! Lol

    ReplyDelete